1-2-1 coaching for women
Surviving to Thriving
If you’ve made it to here, you’ve already made a huge positive leap to making a change. You’re already being kind to yourself.
Now it’s time to take that next step forward, and start your journey to a place where you feel healthy, well, energised, revitalised and clear on your purpose.
You can find out more about my coaching programmes below but in the meantime let’s have a chat to see how we can work together.
Coaching for women who want to make sustainable positive change to their life.
Burnout: Recover and Revitalise
Recognise how burnout is affecting you.
Get clarity on how to recover, revitalise, and rebuild you.
Get savvy on how to prevent burnout happening again.
Focus on you and dig deep on the cause of your burnout so that you can ‘take a break’ to heal and recover in a way that feels right for you. Send overwhelm packing and re-ignite your self-belief and purpose. No gimmicks. Evidence based. Straightforward.
How We’ll Work Together:
We’ll work together 1-2-1 in a supportive, private space online using Zoom or in person. From your first session, you’ll feel a positive shift. And, from a position of renewed strength, purpose and self-belief, you’ll explore and discover what you can do differently to make long term positive change.
What does the burnout coaching programme include?
The programme is tailored to you and includes intensive coaching sessions over 12 weeks, tailored to your needs. There’s support between each session and that support continues with a regular monthly check in call after you’ve completed the programme.
And, you’ll also have a Firstbeat Lifestyle Assessment at start and end of the programme helping you to visualise where you can take action, and how much progress you make in your 12 weeks.
Make Sense of Your Midlife
Support to help you step confidently into an exciting new life phase.
Understand physical and emotional changes and why they’re happening.
Ideal for when you are at a change point in your career, your life or your health .
When you reach midlife it can be liberating, exciting, as well as challenging and maybe a little bit scary. Sometimes, trying to make sense of everything you’re feeling and experiencing emotionally and physically can feel overwhelming. My goal is to help you embrace midlife and all the opportunities it offers and reconnect with your inner sense of joy. My Making Sense of Midlife programme is perfect for you if you’re:
- Ready to let go of expectations getting in the way of living your life with purpose, and break through your physical, emotional and spiritual blocks to discover who you want to be in midlife and beyond.
- Feeling ‘invisible’, overwhelmed and like you’ve lost yourself in all the changes that are happening to you.
- Experiencing menopause symptoms that are impacting how you want to live your life.
- At the peak of your career and have a great life but feel like something is missing.
- Feeling like you have the potential to do something new and amazing with all the skills, knowledge and life experience you have, but aren’t sure how to do it.
Healthy and Happy
Get clarity and perspective on where you are right now, and the changes you need to make.
Ideal for when you want to find ways to manage your health more proactively.
Work on your personal vision and goals to create sustainable healthy and healing habits.
1-2-1 coaching for women who find themselves at a crossroads with their health.
- Do you have a long term health condition that you’d like to manage better?
- Would you like to nourish your physical and emotional health with more positive lifestyle habits?
- Do you want to do something amazing like swim and sail around the Mediterranean but feel held back by your current health?
- Do you experience chronic pain that holds you back from doing the things you love?
- Are you struggling with menstrual pain, menopause symptoms or the long term effects of cancer treatment?
When your health and wellbeing is impacted by pain, a long term health condition or disability or just being a woman and ‘holding it all together’, improving your health so that you can do the things that you want to do can feel like you have a mountain to climb. But, what feels like impossible can be possible, with small, defined, and supportive changes.
All images on this page: Shutterstock